The Strongest Oil Ever Engineered By Castrol
CASTOR® EDGE® is engineered with Titanium™ Fluid Strength Technology, which takes synthetic oils to the next level. It also contains a patent-pending liquid titanium molecule that increases motor oil strength. This dynamic system of fluid strength technology continuously responds to your engine’s every need under all conditions to deliver maximum performance.
Castrol’s strongest motor oil delivers:
- Power: Maintained maximum horsepower 25% longer than EDGE with SYNTEC Power Technology
- Protection: Strongest oxidation control and wear protection
- Performance: Lowest volatility formulation maintains maximum performance during the entire drain interval
Castrol EDGE with Titanium uses an advanced proprietary formula that provides performance and protection in extreme conditions, such as towing, hauling, high and low temperatures, rapid acceleration and stop-and-go traffic.
Strength for Advanced Power and Protection
CASTROL® EDGE® with SYNTEC® Power Technology, formerly known as SYNTEC, has a unique and proprietary formula that reduces volatility and provides superior protection for critical engine parts helping your vehicle operate efficiently at maximum power.
Castrol EDGE with SYNTEC Power Technology delivers:
- Power: 42% better rating on fighting power-robbing deposits
- Protection: Superior engine protection against corrosive particles versus conventional and synthetic blend oils
- Performance: Superior performance against deposit, wear and oxidation, meeting the toughest industry requirements
Castrol EDGE with SYNTEC neutralizes acids in your engine that can cause rust and corrosion on vital engine parts, such as cylinders, bearings and hydraulic valve lifters, as well as provides stability and endurance under extreme conditions (heat, load, speed, etc.) that can cause conventional oils to break down. Best of all, EDGE can be used with confidence in every gasoline-engine passenger car, new or old, regardless of oil previously used.
Trishield™ Technology for Superior Deposit Protection
TriShield™ is a unique triple-action technology that attracts, captures and disperses particles that can build up in engines and cause deposits. TriShield stops small particles from becoming big problems, and protects the car you rely on. This innovative technology uses a polymer that contains two chemical hooks that attract and capture both sludge and soot in a single molecule, helping to prevent particles from building up. With TriShield Technology, Castrol has improved the potency and protection that GTX provides.
Benefits of Castrol GTX:
- Unique TriShield™ technology actively protects against particles that build up in car engines with the most advanced deposit-fighting ingredients
- Castrol GTX uses premium, custom-made additives and is the most advanced conventional oil available
- Ultra-low friction improves gas mileage**
- Maximum protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown
The Castrol GTX family of products provide proactive protection for the car you rely on. Our unique TriShield™ technology helps extend engine life by preventing particles from building up in engines so they don’t become bigger problems down the road.